Complete, efficient, secure data protection for any environment
Backup as a service – uncompromised and affordable data safety
Superior data protection expertise
Easier management and scalability
Enhanced data safety
Protecting a business' most valuable asset with Robson Cloud Backup.
Robson Cloud Backup is a reliable hybrid cloud backup solution for businesses of all sizes that protects more than 20 platforms, anytime, anywhere, and faster than anyone else.
Protection for any workloadStreamline your data protection efforts using just one solution. We support Windows and Linux servers and VMs, eight major hypervisors, PCs, Macs, iOS, Android, Oracle Database, SAP HANA, Microsoft on-premises and Office 365 apps, and G Suite.
Simple pricing with no upfront costs
Eliminate expensive equipment and backup software purchases. With Robson Cloud Backup, you can protect your systems and data at an affordable, predictable, monthly rate.
Unmatched storage optionsComply with business requirements and regulations by choosing the right storage for your needs. Backups can be stored on premises, in the secure Acronis Cyber Cloud Storage, public clouds, or with a local storage provider.
Intuitive, self-service web consoleEnjoy our solution’s web-based, touch-friendly console to access backups and restore files wherever and whenever it’s needed. You’ll find there’s no need to contact MSPs to execute basic tasks.
Forget about implementation hassles. Robson Cloud Backup is a turnkey, all-in-one BaaS solution, with almost no requirements or special prerequisites for customers. Only a lightweight backup agent is needed for installation.
Proactive anti-ransomware protection
Defend your files and backups from ransomware. Traditional backup software is vulnerable to attacks that can delete backup files. Robson Cloud Backup shields them with the backup industry’s only artificial intelligence-based anti-ransomware technology.
- Secure off-site backup storage
- Hosted self-service management portal
- Full image and file-level backups
- Protection of data on 20+ platforms, including virtual, physical, and cloud-based servers, endpoints, Office 365, and mobile devices
- Customizable policies withbackup schedule/frequency and retention rules
- Multiple recovery options: entire machine, ESXi configuration, single files and folders, databases, Office 365 items, etc.
- Customizable compression levels for data being backed up
- AES-256 encryption of backups in transit and at rest
- Recovery to dissimilar hardware, including bare-metal, physical, virtual, or cloud environments
- Proactive, AI-based ransomware protection forWindows machines
- Cryptomining protection